My New Cat : Cimi

No comments
Hello, i wanna tell you about my new friend !!!!!


Hello, My name is Cimi
Hei, I'm Cimi. I'm 4 months old, I was born in South Jakarta, August 1st 2015. My dad is a champions in kebagusan. So i really hyperactive and brave like my dad. My hobby is running, jumping and playing. i really like to catch a cockroach. my fave food is fish and no adding rice into my plate (please say to hany don't add rice to my plate, i hate that"

Sincerely, 
Cimi


3 weeks ago, i went to my bestiest's house in kebagusan city near ragunan ( if i said about ragunan, certainly you know where is it, lol). she had many cats in her house. her mom asked me to bring cimi back home. because she said that many cats in their house.


"Hany, bring cimi to your house! here so many cats and im lazy to threat all, bring one for you" ask mom's vera
"actually, my college friends came and ask me to bring cimi, but i don't believe them" said vera
"why?" i ask vera
"nope, i felt doubt with them"
"hmm..." i just grinned
" i know that you can threat cimi so well han, bring her up, i believed in you!" she said
"hmm, it's look so hard for you, everything's will be okay? huh?"
" yep, i hope my dad don't get sad, coz he really like cimi, haha"
"hmm, and it's hard for me to know. are you serious to give cimi? honestly i wanna have a cat again, i will have a new friend in ma house. but i really doubt. how about your dad?" i felt confused
"maybe he will be looking for cimi, and i will say to him that cimi with you :), i believe in you because u're my best friends since we had studied in dorm, so i knew you so well"
"Lol, it's excessive"
"nope, it serious hany"

Cimi was running with her sisters in a cage. Her mom came and licked her with love. it was look like a bath for cats. How sweet they are?! i really sad coz i must bring her go and she must separated from her family. Cimi very happy when i took her from the cage and she ran around the house so fast. she's so funny cats.

be carefull, i will catch you !

"how can i bring her to house? you know, that the way to my house is needed 30 minutes. i dont bring a travel cage"
"huh, our cage has sold by you mom, how can it be?" vera got mad to her mom
"you can bring cimi with a box, i have a used-box, we can put cimi in a box, but before we do, we must make a lil hole to air circulation in order to breath"
"it sound is good, all right we can do it"

Vera and I helped vera's mom to prepare a box for cimi. I made a lil hole for cimi's breath. Vera took a dutch tape to paste the box, so cimi could'nt go out from the box until i had arrived in my house.

"all right cimi, be patient right, you can save until you arrive to new house, take care" said vera's mom to cimi
"Hany, take care and be carefull on the way. i really worried about cimi in the way" said vera
"i will be carefull, dont worried ver"
"mom, i will go, see ya later, assalamualaikum!"
"waalaikumsalam, take care!"

-to be continued-

No comments